Sunday 26 January 2014

My Top 5 Pamper Evening Essentials: Volume 3

Hello, i hope you realise, but you are very lucky today, you are getting two posts in one day, only because i thought I had posted these posts a few days ago, but for some unknown reason, they didn't publish or save, so here I am today, on sunday afternoon, when I should be planning next weeks posts, I am rewriting the posts I wrote earlier this week! Its a hard life ehh.

So todays post is my Top 5 Pamper Evening Essentials, and did you know, this is my third volume of this, how time flies! So today I have chosen 5 of some of my favourite pamper essentials that i will be using today to prepare myself for the next week ahead, and that will help me relax tonight. I have chosen all drugstore products so you will be happy, and I have chosen one lip product, one hair product, and three body products! I hope you enjoy!


Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub- £5.50 
I think this is probably one of my top 5 lip products ever, even though I have only ever had one tiny 25g tub before, it lasted me ages, even with some sneaky eating of it because it tasted so nice!! I know everyone talks about this scrub, and it heavenliness, but for the £5.50 price tag, it is completely worth it, i feel that everyone should have it! The gorgeous bubblegum taste and smell, I feel is nicer than actual bubblegum sweets, and it the sugar grains are surprisingly good at removing all that disgusting dry skin of your lips. Another benefit of this product  is that it is really easy to use, you just take a small pinch, (or more if your hungry), scrub it around your lips for 10-20 seconds, and for the best bit, lick it off! For me this is a real life saver product, I cant live without it, and i will be definitely using it this week!
https://www.lush.co.uk/product/67/Bubblegum---25g


Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Body Butter- £10.50
Oh my god, this is one of my all time favourite body butter/ creams in the whole world, i know it says that it is a after sun, that you use after you have been in the sun for too long when its hot, but this product is also an excellent everyday body butter! I first brought this product nearly two years ago, just before I was going to go on my holiday to Sri Lanka, to keep my skin soft, and not burnt while i was sunbathing in the sun. During that holiday, I used it religiously, and even when i burnt my shoulders once, it was so soothing, and did bring down the redness, but most of all it was a perfect after swim pamper essential. After my holidays, I had some left over in the tub, so i started using it when my skin was extra dry, or it just felt like it needed a pick me up, I became obsessed and used way too much of it! When the holidays rolled around a couple of months ago, and i was going back to Sri Lanka, i knew this was a definite product I was going to take, and again became obsessed with it all over again, and i still have a bit left in the tub, so i have started using it again, and it is the perfect reminder of summer! Bring on the summer time baby!
http://www.boots.com/en/Hawaiian-Tropic-After-Sun-Body-Butter-Exotic-Coconut-200ml_954962/


Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Hair Healer Leave In Conditioner Sample- £1.99
You may have heard of this product as it is very popular in the Charles Worthington Moisture range, but i always thought i had way too many hair products so I never brought the full sized bottle for £5.99. But when i saw this little sample sized packet of it in Boots the other week, I couldn't resist buying it, and it was only £1.99. It turns out i love this product, and i probably should buy it while Charles Worthington is on sale at Boots, I am really glad i brought the sample size, and even though it is 'sample sized', it did last me three uses. It is a leave in conditioner, that after i showered, especially if i had no intention in washing my hair in the next couple of days, and wanted my hair to stay nice, I used a small dollop of it, and rubbed it into the areas of my hair that were particularly frizzy. It calmed down my frizz, and I definitely recommend this if you have really dehydrated, frizzy hair!
http://www.boots.com/en/Charles-Worthington-Moisture-Seal-Hair-Healer-Leave-In-Conditioner_1330137/


Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser in Cocoa Radient- £4.99
I sure do love convenience, and you sure don't get more convenient in the body moisturising group than a spray and go moisturiser! When i first saw these advertised in a magazine, I knew instantly I had to get them, and then I realised they hadn't been released yet, i practically cried, i was so upset! When i did eventually get it, I was seriously obsessed with it, and for those couple of weeks, my skin had never been softer, but then after the summer i stopped using it so much, and since then i have kind of become un touched with it! I really want to start using it again, not just because it is so convenient, it is also a really nice cream, just like the original cocoa butter creams, and I would definitely recommend this product if you sometimes feel lazy in the moisturising front!
http://www.boots.com/en/Vaseline-Spray-Go-Body-Moisturiser-Cocoa-Radiant-190ml_1336204/#maincontent


Baylis & Harding French Lavender & Cassis Foot Balm
I got this foot balm as part of a set a couple of years ago for christmas from Baylis & Harding, and I think you can no longer buy the exact set I have anymore, instead i think they rebranded the foot balm, and changed the idea of the gift set, so i do recommend getting that, and you can find it pretty cheap online. In the gift set was this really nice, soft, luxurious foot balm, that smells heavenly, really sweet, and kind of makes you fall asleep! Also in the gift set was some really fluffy white socks that you got free, and if you do find a similar foot balm to the one i have, i definitely recommend thickly layering it on your feet, so they feel slightly soggy, and then carefully putting on the socks, it makes your feet feel so dreamy. Even if you don't have this foot cream, just put any cream on them, and some fluffy socks on after a warm bath, it will literally relax you slightly too much, its perfect!
http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/sainsburys-price-comparison/beauty_gift_sets/baylis_and_harding_french_lavender_foot_set.html

I hope you have enjoyed volume three of my Top 5 Pamper Evening Essentials, and if you feel in need of some pampering or relaxing, i would definitely recommend you setting some time aside for you to complete a few of these steps, it will be worth it, trust me!

Izzyxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment