Sunday 12 January 2014

My Top 5 Pamper Weekend Essentials


 

Hello, and welcome back to the second edition of The Student Beauty Bag, I hope you enjoyed it, and can you believe it was only two weeks ago that it was posted, it feels like months! So similar to last time i have picked a variety of many cheap, drugstore products mixed in with a few high end, luxury products. This time I have chosen three skincare items, one haircare item, and one nail item, that i will be definitely using this weekend to pamper myself, lets get started!


Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Mineral Hair Rescue Masque
Can i just write a disclaimer, I have only used this product twice before as i only brought it last week, but this hair product I think has definitely changed my life forever now! I have very dry hair, as I think i mentioned in my last top 5 pamper weekend essentials, so I was looking for a nice hair masque i could use as a deep conditioning treatment once to twice a week to give my hair more moisture, but this masque gave me so much more, and has become probably my holy grail hair item! I was expecting good things from this masque, as it was Charles Worthington, but this has completely blown my mind, it adds so much hydration to the hair, but also makes it a ton more shiny and glossier, and just make it feel healthier! I am truly obsessed with this product, and I just cant wait to use it again!


Eucerin Dermato Clean Cleansing Milk
Ever since i brought this cleansing milk in the beginning of December, I have used it everyday, and is the perfect product for me! Before i discovered this product, I have never been successful with any cleansing milks and cleansers to remove my make up with apart from Bioderma because my skin is so dry and sensitive, it just reacts with my skin. I had heard of eucerin before many years ago, but this was first proper product from them, and it has definitely made me want to get many more! This really silky, smooth cleansing milk is perfect for cleansing your skin in the morning and really waking it up, i do also use it in the night before I use my Bioderma, because I feel it doesn't remove make up that well, only foundation, but not mascara. That is the only fault with this cleanser, and for £9, it is definitely worth it!


Gilly Hicks Calla Bluff Hand & Body Cream
This is a really nice hand and body cream that is very moisturising and hydrating that leaves your hands and body silky smooth, but the best thing about this is that it smells so delicious and nice, I could just eat it! Like any Gilly hicks or for a matter of fact any Hollister or Abercrombie & Fitch, their body sprays, creams and lotions always smell so nice, and make your skin smell like the scent for the rest of the day. This scent, Calla Bluff is a gorgeous Vanilla/ Coconut scent with hints of pineapple, and other citrus fruits, unfortunately I cant seem to find the link on their website anymore, and i don't live anywhere near another Gilly Hicks store so I cant check if they stock it in their stores. Anyway, if you are in the store, and they do stock it, I would definitely recommend getting this one as it has a beautiful scent, or any hand and body cream because they are really hydrating.

 
 Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Cuticle Eraser & Balm
There is always lots of controversy behind Sally Hansen and their product, but I have to say I do like their products, and think some items are really good, and have made my nails so much better. When i got this for Christmas i was really happy because I have been looking for this for a long time, and never could find it in shops, hence the reason why I have added the amazon link to it, because i think thats one of the only places you can buy it in the UK. This cuticle eraser and balm is really nice and has a very fresh scent of cucumber and white tea is really nice, and does exactly what it says on the packet, removes your cuticles and make them look instantly nicer! I was a bit spectacle on whether it would actually work, but was pleasantly surprised and think I have found a cuticle eraser for the rest of my like now!


Bioderma Hydrabio Rich Moisturising Cream
When I was in Paris, during the Ester Holidays last year, I wondered into a French Pharmacy for some unknown reason, to my delight i saw that they stocked Bioderma, which I had heard of, but never tried one of their products. That day I went Bioderma crazy, and I am still as crazy as i was 9 months ago, i brought the ever so popular Micellar Water, their atoderm face and body lotion, and their Hydrabio Rich Moisturising cream for the face. This rich moisturiser is the perfect face cream, and I would use it if it wasn't so expensive everyday, instead i use it when I feel my skin is going downhill, and it kind of saves me from my skin going crazyyyy. I think the best thing about bioderma though is that it is free of horrible chemicals that harm the skin, and is perfect for people like me that have eczema and psoriasis!
http://www.bioderma.com/en/nc/the-products/what-s-new/product/action/194.html

So that is my second top 5 pamper weekend essentials out of the way, did you enjoy it? I feel that I have to say this, so I will, I am soooo sorry that i haven't posted very well this week, I have been really busy with school, and even though I have never intended to have a schedule, I kind of have adapted to posting on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and today is sunday, but i promise tomorrow i will post, and try and get back into the blogging vibe!

Izzyxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment