Sunday 19 January 2014

My Top 3 Spot Blasters!!


Hello, and welcome back to The student beauty bag, and if you are also anything like me, the thought of any recommendations in how to blast those pesky little spots (or big spots in my case), you just can't resist to try. Also, I think reading recommendations in spot blasting products is one of my favourite types if skin care posts to read, so let's get started!


1, Origins Super Spot Remover Gel
I defiantly think this is one of my favourite spot fighting products I have ever tried, yes it is very expensive for a spot gel, but I think when it's a product that has the possibility to save your skin forever, you can't resist buying it, and I can say this has definitely been worth the £14 it cost. When I brought this gel a couple of weeks ago, I was expecting it to be good because it's from Origins, but I never thought it would be as good as it actually is, and for it to overcome my next favourite in the spot blasting top 3. It is a clear gel that is really simple to apply to the skin, and doesn't burn the spot when you put it on, and it dries up quickly, and starts acting fast. It also may seem like the smallest bottle you will ever see (it's a tiny 10ml), but it really does last forever, and in the couple of weeks I have used it nearly everyday, I still haven't used barely any!


2, Soap & Glory Dr Spot Gel
Before I discovered the Origins spot gel, this was by far the best spot blasting gel I had ever tried, and trust me I have tried quite a few! In many ways it is very like the Origins one also, it too is a clear gel based formula, that dries out quickly, and starts too work super fast, but one thing I have never really like about this one is that I feel the gel has a strong anti-bacterial smell too it, and it puts me off slightly when I use it. All together though this is a good spot gel, that definitely works, and is just a cheaper version of the Origins spot gel, and is well worth the £8 price tag. Also I just have to add that its on offer at £6.00 in Boots at the moment, and if you are thinking on buying it, definitely buy it when its on sale!
http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory%C2%99-Dr-Spot%C2%99-Super-Strength-Breakout-Clearing-Gel-15ml_1364152/


3, Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream
This may seem like a really random thing that will help get rid of spots, and something that you will never think of, but if you have tried it, you will say with me that this cream can be a real lifesaver when it comes to those pesky spots, especially the scars they leave. I was first introduced to using a tiny bit of sudocrem on a spot by a male teacher of mine a couple of years ago, and no one ever believed him, until one person tried it, and then swore by it that it had made all her acne spots and scars become unnoticeable! I use just a tiny little dab of it on a spot or scar on my face, and leave it overnight for around 8-10 hours, and it reduces the swelling, redness and noticeability of the spot straight away, and is a perfect solution if you have a couple of pesky spots that you want to practically fly of your face overnight!
http://www.boots.com/en/Sudocrem-Antiseptic-Healing-Cream-125g_1666/

So that is my Top 3 Spot Blasters post finished with, I hope you have enjoyed it, and found it very useful, these are my personal favourite 3 products that i feel get rid of spots for me, but they may not work as well for you, or they may work even better, but I just hope it has given you a bit of inspiration on a couple of products that may help you. Also sorry this post is being posted on sunday, instead of my usual friday, but I am still getting used to all my schoolwork, and trying to get organised again after the Christmas Break!

Izzyxxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment