Monday 10 March 2014

Where has The Student beauty Bag been??

Hello, and welcome back to the Student Beauty Bag, i really can't believe it has been 6 weeks and 1 day since i last posted on here, and it truly only feels like 2 weeks, which was the original amount of time i was going to take off. I never mentioned this on my blog, apart from me finding it hard to post 3 times a week because of all the schoolwork it had, but i had started to think of writing and keeping this blog a bit of a chore, and i hated myself for thinking that. I decided, if i took 2 weeks vacation from this blog, planned some posts during that time, took lots of pictures, and just started to love this blog like i did when i created it, keeping it would be a lot easier and less stressful. But the thing was after around two weeks, my half term started, and i thought that would be a perfect time to restart it, i assumed i wouldn't have much homework and revising to do, but i was completely wrong. I had so much to do, and i was on holiday in north wales for a bit with my family, and there was no internet connection, so i could prepare some posts, so i put it off, week after week, until i decided last week that i missed this blog, and decided if i don't start it up now, i don't know how long it would be until i started it again.

So, today is Monday 10th March, and from wednesday on, i am going to hopefully start blogging again on a monday, wednesday and friday schedule again. I never said that i was posting on those days, but i kind of adopted those days, and have decided to stick with them, however if i am really busy one day, and can't post, i will make up for it in the week, resulting in ever week posting 3 blog posts.

I am really sorry about this, and when i was away for six weeks i did miss you guys tremendously but couldn't get my self to start it all up again. Also, sorry this isn't a proper 'beauty' post, but as i said i will start properly on wednesday. I love you guys lots and thank you for being here for me and supporting me, love you!!

Love, Izzyxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment