Wednesday 12 March 2014

Review: Grace Cole Strawberry & Kiwi Body Spray



Hello, its Wednesday, and there is only two more days to the weekend, Yay. As I kind of feel like reviewing everything I own at the moment, I have decided to review this new product I brought less than a week ago, four days ago to be exact because I have fallen head over heels with. Ahhhh I am so exciting. 

This mystery product that I am talking about, which isn't very mysterious if you have read the title of this blog post, is the Grace Cole Strawberry & Kiwi Body Spray, which smells so amazing, and fruity and delicious I could eat it. I had never heard of Grace Cole products before I wondered into House of Fraser one day, and saw a massive stand on all of them and I couldn't resist to smell all the different scents, but my favourite was the strawberry and kiwi flavour, but some of the other ones were really nice too!

The scent is so sweet, and sickly it is all most a bit too overpowering, but I feel the actual spray, and what it spritz's out to be quite light, and not too concentrated like a perfume. In a way that is a really nice quality about it because I get quite annoyed when a body spray smells to concentrated, and too much like a perfume. When I spray it onto my body I usually use around 3-4 spritz on my whole body, and I feel that is just enough so it doesn't choke everyone who will go past me during the day! But I also spray my room with it when I put it on if i am not on the go, I feel around 4-5 sprays per smallish/ medium sized room like a bedroom fills the room up with a really nice summery scent, that isn't to overpowering, and just makes your room smell or fruity. I do also feel that this body spray doesn't have the best staying power though, it lasts a while if you spray quite a bit on your body, around one to two hours, but I wouldn't use it if I want something to stay on all day, but it is really easy to just keep in your handbag, and you can top up throughout the day so I suppose it is not that bad.


The next thing I am going to comment on about this body spray is something that always kind of sells the product to me with fragrance items, the packaging, and even though this packaging is quite 'average', it does have some really cool stuff on it! Okay so the main really cool thing on it is that the lid on the bottle, the spray part is this really gorgeous dark red chrome colour, that is really shinny, and as soon as I saw that small feature it sold the product to straight away because other things don't have that detail on! Okay I am going a bit mad now on this shiny lid now, also the res of the packaging is quite nice, it is bright red, with strawberries and kiwis on it, which is good because you only had to look at the picture to figure out what it smelt like, you didn't have to read it!

So finally, I think for the £3.50 this cost me, it was originally £5 but it was on offer, this is a really nice product, well worth the money, and i even think I may go out and by the shower gel version of this, and even maybe another few body sprays because they all smelt so nice and delicious they were irresistible!

Izzyxxx

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Grace+Cole+Strawberry+Kiwi+Body+Spritz+250ml/192204049,default,pd.html

2 comments:

  1. Nice Post :)
    I have just found your blog through Google - I was looking for any informations about these Body Sprays, because I just bought three of them in an Austrian drugstore, but I just can't find any results - mysterious product, indeed...
    Whatever, I really enjoy your blog, nice topics and the photos are gorgeous! :) I'll follow you from now on, it's really nice to be informed about what is going on in the beautyworld of Great Britain.

    -Tessa ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy body mist victoria secret at www.pashop.vn

    ReplyDelete