Monday 23 December 2013

Welcome to The Student Beauty Bag!



Hello, and welcome to the Student Beauty Bag Blog, the centre of all things Beauty, Hair, Fragrance and Lifestyle, with some fashion, healthy recipes and crafty ideas mixed in. Beauty is my passion, especially drugstore make-up (the joys of being a student with no money), which is the reason why I'm creating this blog. I hope to inspire beauty addicts like me, especially students who have little money, that they can still buy make-up (but not in huge quantities though), and how to appreciate it more.

As a student myself, I have learnt, and want to teach you readers, how you can still be a beauty addict, and that there are many duplicates to popular, high end make-up brands, that you can find in the drugstore.

In this blog you will see lots of recommendations and reviews, for people who are a bit short of cash, and the people who want to splurge a bit in the beauty aisles. There will also be lots of drugstore duplicates of the high end versions, gift guides, my essentials and favourites all bundled up into a handy little package called The Student Beauty Bag.

But this blog is not just dedicated to students who are a bit short of cash, I also want to make people aware of the chemicals inside make-up, and beauty products. As someone who has facial psoriasis and eczema, I know that there are certain chemicals in beauty products that aggregate my skin, so its also my aim to make people more aware of what is in their make-up that they put on their face everyday, and the effects it has on their skin. 

Izzyxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment