Friday 27 December 2013

My Top 5 Weekend Pamper Essentials!


It's Fridayyyyyy!!!!!!!! Yayyyyy which means time for the weekend, which also leads onto my Top 5 Weekend Pamper essentials. This week I have carefully selected 5 of my favourite pamper essentials that I'm going to use this weekend, there is a mix of many drugstore products mixed in with a high end product that certainly earns it's place though, enjoy!


Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask- £22.00
As I have said before, I have really dry and sensitive skin, and when I use this hydrating mask, it makes a real difference. I LOVE the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask better than the 10 minute version because I feel it makes more of a difference, and plus its a wonderful cream to sleep in, and doesn't feel like a overnight mask at all. You maybe thinking this is a Student friendly blog, and if anything I should be recommending a drugstore version, but no this is one of the best £22 i have spent in a long time, it was defiantly worth it. As far as i know there isn't a stand out drugstore dupe to this mask, but I would think any overnight hydrating mask, or even a hydrating mask has similar properties to this. I use this product mainly on a sunday to prep my skin for the weekend ahead, it has a lovely mango scent with a gel/cream consistency, perfect when using a thick layer to properly moisturise your skin. If you want i maybe would be able to write up a full post on this and give your more detail?
http://www.boots.com/en/Origins-Drink-Up-Intensive-Overnight-Mask_1016866/


Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub- £8.00
The sweet lime and brown sugar scent mixed with almond oil and macadamia grains smashed all together make this perfect body scrub, and for any Soap and Glory fan, this scrub is essential in their pampering session. Surprisingly, this scrub is also very moisturising, its not greasy, and has a thick consistency that is perfect for even sensitive skin like mine. I have had my tub for about a month now and have used a bit off the top, I scrub my legs and arms with it once to twice a week to get rid of the horrible dry, dead skin on my elbows, knees and feet, and its easy to wash off, bonus. All round this is a really good product and I definitely recommend it, even if its just so the wonderful sweet scent, mmmm.
http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory%C2%99-Sugar-Crush%C2%99-Body-Scrub-300ml_1222485/



Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil Skin Perfecter-£7.49
This beauty oil has many advantages, but one quite annoying disadvantage, but I can get through that disadvantage to use this quite regularly when I want a bit of a pamper evening session for the weekend. Let me start with the advantages, firstly this is a really lovely beauty oil, its a runny, silky oil that nourishes and hydrates your skin leaving it feel moisturised, secondly the oil absorbs very quickly into the skin, without making the skin sticky, and thirdly, it smells amazing! The scent of the oil really reflects the oils inside, Argan, Macadamia, Rose and Almond, which leaves the skin silky smooth. But there is one quite big disadvantage, the bottle. The plastic, oddly shaped bottle slips through your hand when you apply the oil to your skin, and makes the bottle all sticky, this does put me off using it sometime, if you can get past that, the oil is amazing and worth the bottle.
http://www.boots.com/en/Garnier-Body-Ultimate-Beauty-Oil-150ml_1288089/


Vo5 Treat Me Right Rinse Out Deep Conditioning Treatment- £4.39
This deep conditioning hair mask treatment is really worth the small £4.39 it costs, i really recommend it, even if you don't want to use it as a treatment mask, it would act as a good everyday hair conditioner. It is a thick, creamy conditioner with 5 essential, natural oils, Argan, Apricot, Jojoba, Avocado and Grape seed that condition the hair to make it shiny, silky, repaired and hydrated, making it look brand new. I have had this hair mask now for a couple of months, and i have mixed reviews for it, it is a good conditioner that does make a difference to your hair, but i do feel from a deep conditioning hair treatment I would like to feel more of a difference, thats why i also recommend it as a more of a everyday conditioner, or your normal conditioner. When i do finish this though i may buy this as my normal conditioner, and experiment with a few more different deep conditioners.
http://www.boots.com/en/VO5-Treat-Me-Right-Rinse-Out-Deep-Conditioning-Treatment-300ml_1228557/


Lush Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar- £4.95???
This reusable bubble bar is amazing, I have only used it once, but i know its going to be one of my favourite Lush products. As you may have noticed in the title, after i put the price as £4.95, and then put a question mark, the reason for this is because I got this from a friend for Christmas and it didn't say the price, and online the product is out of stock so I cant see the price, but I have done some investigating and i think the price was £4.95 though i am not sure. Anyway back to the bubble bar, i am totally in love with this product, when i used it this morning i fell head over heels in love with it, the scent if the ever so popular Snow Fairy scent, and the bar is supposed to be able to be used up to 10 times!!! But there is one tiny downside to this product and that is the stick it comes on, its quite flexible and i was a little worried that it would break, but I'm sure it wont, and anyway its defiantly overshadowed by the amazingness of the product.
https://www.lush.co.uk/product/5688/Magic-Wand-Bubble-Bar

I hope you have enjoyed this post and liked looking and getting ideas on what to use in the weekend for pamper ideas, i think i am going to start this as a series and every fortnight on a friday, to post a little my top 5 weekend pamper essentials, would you like that? Hope you had a good christmas and see you in a few days.

Izzyxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment